BUS 341 Intermediate Finance

Description

Having Trouble Meeting Your Deadline?

Get your assignment on BUS 341 Intermediate Finance  completed on time. avoid delay and – ORDER NOW

A five page essay. Double spaced, 12 size font. I bought these 4 stocks PYPL,DIS,PLTR, and BABA on a virtual stock exchange . I bought PYPL on 9/25/23 at $58.24, DIS on 9/25/23 at $80.81, PLTR on 9/26/23 at $13.95, and BABA on 9/26/23 at $86.47. Each stock I bought 15% of the portfolio. So in total it should be 60% of the portfolio and the rest (40%) I keep cash.

The essay I have to do has to explain why I bought these stocks at this time. How long do I plan on holding for? Why I decided to buy the stock at this price? What strategies were used and why? Etc. The essay also has to include the following.

    • i/ your analysis: which securities you selected and why.
    • ii/ what strategies you adopted.
    • iii/ how successful your strategies were, and how did you adapt if you had to.
  • There are many different methodologies you can use. It depends on your trading experience. It could be about:
    • i/ fundamental analysis
    • ii/ your observation on the relationship between different markets, global macro strategies
    • iii/ the relationship between business cycle and financial markets
    • iv/ relationship between events and evolution of prices in financial markets
    • v/ relationship between political or geopolitical situations and financial markets
    • vi/ quantitative approaches you developed.
    • vii/ specific firms, industries, financial instruments related to your trading.
    • viii/ technical analysis
    • The list is not exhaustive. It must be related to your trading activities, so to current events even if you can incorporate historical perspectives. Also, it has to be an original analysis.
Explanation & Answer

Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Order Now and we will direct you to our Order Page at Litessays. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.

Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.

Do you need an answer to this or any other questions?

Similar Posts